Saturday, March 28, 2009

Liz's First Blog Post

I have always done a lot of writing in the past, and I started text messaging before it was the cool thing to do (way back in 2000...). I gave in to peer pressure and joined Facebook, and write too many thoughts there, and I started the microblogging on Twitter, but I've never done an actual blog. I'm guessing no one will be standing in line to read my blogs, but I figure this is a good way for me to get some of my thoughts "on paper" and express them, because I've always found that things make more sense when I write them down. Even if no one else reads them!

This blog won't have one special subject matter or focus, but it will just be whatever is on my mind. Of course, most of the time, that would be something related to sports! But some Disney thoughts might creep in as well, or just random things that come to mind. I just want to get myself writing again, and see if that inspires me to do more writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment